Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Kanye Apologizes For His Stunt at the VMAs

Kanye West apologized for what he did to Taylor Swift on Jay Leno.



Kanye also wrote an apology on his blog, which read: "I feel like Ben Stiller in 'Meet the Parents' when he messed up everything and Robert De Niro asked him to leave."

"That was Taylor's moment and I had no right in anyway to take it from her. I am truly sorry."

He also claimed that 19-year-old Taylor's mother Andrea Swift "tore into him" backstage, demanding he apologies to her daughter.

"Taylor's mother said the same thing my mother would have said," Kanye wrote.

VMA host Russell Brand has defended Kanye, but admits his actions were out of line.

"I know Kanye, and I know he's a nice guy," Russell told Ryan Seacrest on his radio show. "We all make mistakes in life. We're all people, these things are a bit silly, no one died."

"But Taylor Swift's a young kid, isn't she? You can't make a pretty girl cry."