Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Rose McGowan Injured on Movie Set


Actress Rose McGowan suffered a serious injury to her arm on the set of her new move, Red Sonja, directed by her fiance Robert Rodriguez. Apparently all the stunt sequences have caused major damage. She says, "I had wrist and elbow surgery and they took part of my elbow out. I had really bad nerve damage from doing stunts - I do a lot of my own stunts. I could no longer use my arm, but now I can hold a fork and drive so we're working our way up. It'll probably be another six months of rehab, but it's the price you pay for being really limber and being able to do back flips!"

While she recovers, production of Red Sonja has come to a halt. McGowan plays the title character in the comic book adaptation, who is described as a "she-devil with a sword." She is hopeful that she will be able to return to the set soon.