Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Scott Baio ties the knot


Renowned bachelor Scott Baio reportedly wed girlfriend Renee Sloan on Saturday in Los Angeles. The small rooftop ceremony was filmed for an episode of Baio's reality series, Scott Baio is 45... and Single.

Baio had dated the model-actress in the late 1990s after the two met at the Playboy Mansion. After their split they remained friends, and they restarted their relationship several years ago.

Sloan's 18-year-old daughter attended the ceremony, as did Baio and Sloan's newborn daughter.

Baio had previously displayed a reluctance to marry. "My parents were married 53 years, good and bad," he told People recently. "Can I do that? Probably not. But I really hope I can. I don't know, 53 years with the same human being? I can't be around myself for more than three or four hours before I want to kill everybody."

Also tying the knot on Saturday was Backstreet Boy Howie Dorough. He wed longtime girlfriend Leigh Boniello at St. James Cathedral in his hometown of Orlando.

"The whole thing was like it belonged in a bridal magazine," said one guest.

Dorough met Boniello in 2000 when she worked as the Backstreet Boys' Webmaster.

He proposed to her at her family's home in New Jersey last New Year's. "She wasn't expecting it, and I was quite nervous – more nervous about proposing to her in front of 40 family and friends than about performing in front of 40,000 people onstage," Dorough said.