Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Ashley Tisdale's new nose


Check out Ashley Tisdale's new nose! She doesn't even look like herself anymore!

The Disney star performed at the Z100 Jingle Ball concert Friday night, her first public appearance since she had surgery to correct a deviated septum.

Tisdale said she still had some pain and swelling, and she claims she never wants to undergo plastic surgery again.

"I don't believe in plastic surgery. I really think natural is more beautiful. This was not about changing me. I am comfortable with myself," she said.

Her plastic surgeon, Raj Kanodia, whose clientele includes Jennifer Aniston, Ashlee Simpson and Cameron Diaz, said that "he's ecstatic with the results."

"Functionally her nose is better and cosmetically it's better because I got rid of the effects of the [injuries]," he said.