Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Don't Touch My Boobs, says Knightley

Keira Knightley has reportedly forbidden studio bosses from digitally enhancing her breasts in publicity photos for her new film The Duchess.

Knightley's chest got a famous boost in the poster for 2004's King Arthur. Back then Knightley said she "didn't give a sh*t," but apparently the actress has changed her mind.

A source close to the actress said: “She looks flat-chested in the whole movie; she has insisted that her figure stay in its natural state."

“She is proud of her body and doesn’t want it altered.”

Knightley has previously expressed her wish to have larger breasts.

”I would love to have boobs! I’m never going to get them. I’m naturally who I am.”

The Duchess is set for release in September.