Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Tying Too Hard?

Jessica Simpson appears on the cover of the September issue of Elle magazine and opens up about her rollercoaster of a love life. It hits news stands on August 11th. She's wearing her proper country gear - a plaid shirt, she's really pushing for this country transition, huh?

On the period immediately following her 2005 split from ex-husband Nick Lachey: “I was going through a lot of pain. I didn’t try anything to change my life other than dating different types of guys and conforming to their worlds. I thought I had to be artsier, more intellectual.”

On her ex-beau, musician John Mayer: “John believed in the Jessica Simpson that’s within. He cherished our love. He helped make me the woman I am today. John is going to be an amazing man for someone, but I know that I was supposed to be with someone else.”

On her relationship with Tony Romo: “Most of the guys I dated were captivated by my heart, but they had different ways of trying to get to me. Tony understands me. He appreciates my talent. He’s the first person I’ve spiritually connected with. It’s the cutest thing, he’ll say, Jessica, 75% of the comments about your new single are favorable.”