Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Heather Mills' Publicist Quits On Her!

Heather Mills, the ex-wife of The Beatles’ Paul McCartney, has quite possibly the worst reputation in Hollywood right now, everyone seriously dislikes her and her selfish behavior!

Now even her publicist is calling it quits and released a statement detailing why she can't work for Mills anymore. Michele Elyzabeth, has decided to quit after representing Heather for four years. This is what she released, obtained by Extra:

“After working for Heather Mills for the past four years, I have decided to cease representing her. Since her divorce has become final, in my opinion, Heather has become an impossible person. Yesterday, we engaged in a heated argument during which she called me ’stupid.’ I reminded her that she was not ‘God’ and she answered, ‘I will never ever talk to you again’. I have been very patient in my dealings with Heather, however, I cannot take any more. I have given her substantial unpaid time and attention. I am owed money. I refuse to be subjected to her outbursts. On reflection and given the way I have been treated, I now have sympathy with much of what the British Press has reported about her.”

Dayyyy-um. Perhaps all these rumors aren't true, Heather really is horrible!