Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

2011 Cannes Film Festival

Happy Friday!

Yay, the weekend is finally here! Only two more weeks left 'til summer for me! :D

I kicked off my summer posts with Swim Guide: 10 Best One-Pieces, and I was gonna make some Polyvore sets for a day at the beach, but I just wasn't feeling it. Has that ever happened to you? Like your creative juices just wasn't flowing, do you know what I mean? ;P

But anyway, I was looking at photos from the 2011 Cannes Film Festival. So, while I am suffering from "blogger's block" (hahaha, get it, writer's block?), I thought I'd just share some photos from Cannes.

Kirsten Dunst - Looking at her photo, I realized something: I miss seeing her in movies! The last movie I saw her in was... oh gosh, I can't even remember, Spider Man 2?

I think she looks pretty here. I am loving everything about this look. :)


Zoe Saldana - Gorgeous! I love this dress on her. :)


Gwen Stefani - A lot of the articles I read raved about Gwen Stefani's Cannes looks.

And well, she does look amazing!




Rachel McAdams - Love her! :D




Johnny Depp and Penelope Cruz - My favorite Johnny Depp character has to be Willy Wonka, haha! What about you?

And Penelope Cruz = wow!


Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt - Not my favorite look on Angelina, but kudos to these two for showing everyone that they really are the real deal. I really do hope they stay together forever.


Dev Patel and Freida Pinto = awwwwww! :)


Blake Lively and Leonardo di Caprio - So, I guess they're together? They're flirting?

Why does Blake Lively get everything??? Hahahaha. ;)

I love her outfit, though! :)


So, yup, that's about it for this post. I really gotta get my stuff together -- gotta plan my future blog posts. :)

Oh, I just finished reading Emily Giffin's Something Borrowed... although reviews aren't that good, I'm gonna go see the movie one of these days. Then perhaps, a post on the book and the movie? :)

Have a lovely weekend, everyone! :D

***photos courtesy of www.people.com***