Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Come Visit Me at Passport to Design


With work and all the reno stuff going on lately I've noticed that I've become a bit absent minded and definitely not as focused on blogging as I'd like to be. Not only don't I get to visit as many blogs as I'd like to on a daily basis, but I also forgot to tell you about my recent guest post on the lovely Tania's blog Passport to Design. Bad me.


From my first visit I loved the concept of the blog--mixing Tania's love for travel with her interior design know how--and I am so happy to have been able to contribute a post while Tania's on vacation.


Even better I got to blog about one of my fave places: Barcelona.


So if you have a second go on over and check it out, I'd love to know what you think.
Have you been to Barcelona? Do you love it as much as I do?


All Barcelona Photos by Me