Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

LaLohan: "I can't get in trouble. I'm a celebrity."



Ah, how the mighty have fallen.

Days after Lindsay Lohan was arrested for her second DUI in three months, more information is being leaked about her strange behavior and narcissistic beliefs.

Three guys who went to a party in Malibu said they saw Lohan drinking nonstop - despite the fact that she was wearing an alcohol monitoring bracelet. Lohan's assistant then got in a fight with her boyfriend and, upset, quit her job and left.

All of a sudden Lohan hopped into the driver's seat of Dante Nigro's Denali, where he was sitting with friends Jakon Sutter and Ronnie Blake. The three men said they were taken hostage after Nigro tried to grab the wheel and Lohan responded, "If you touch me, I'll sue you."

Lohan hit the gas although Blake was trying to get out of the car - Lohan ran over and injured his foot.

Nigro said Lohan was driving at speeds upward of 100 mph, and at one point the teen queen boasted, "I can't get in trouble. I'm a celebrity. I can do whatever the f--- I want."

Lohan drove to her assistant's mother's house, but the mother called the police who apprehended her.

The three men said they have contacted attorneys and are planning on filing civil complaints against Lohan. Nigro said he feared for his life as Lohan ignored all traffic signals and speed limits, and Blake called it "pretty much the worst night of my whole summer."