Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Stupid Muggles...


I don't know about you, but I can't wait for the release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows!... I just wish other people wouldn't keep trying to spoil it for fans.

The latest news about the last book in the series is that photos of the entire book have been found on several file-sharing pages and fansites. This is despite the measures Scholastic has taken to deter leak-happy spoilsports.

The most popular is a PDF of all 36 chapters in the book, plus the epilogue. But there are only 759 pages in the photos, whereas booksellers like Barnes and Noble and Amazon have listed 784 pages.

The books are said to have been shipped early by deepdiscount.com, and some are now on sale on eBay for upwards of $250. Scholastic said it is planning "immediate legal action" against deepdiscount.com and the website with the PDF.

Author J.K. Rowling has been working hard to keep her final book a surprise, as well. "As launch night looms, let's all, please, ignore the misinformation popping up on the web and in the press on the plot of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows," she wrote on her official website Wednesday. "I'd like to ask everyone who calls themselves a Potter fan to help preserve the secrecy of the plot for all those who are looking forward to reading the book at the same time on publication day.

Who's to know if the purported leaked copies are truly that and not some silly attempt to ruin the ending of the popular series... I just know I won't be trolling websites for these photos... instead, I'll eagerly await my copy and spend all weekend reading it, I'm sure!