Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Lily Allen is mad at the paps


British singer Lily Allen has been photographed in less than flattering poses lately - and she recently wrote a MySpace blog post (coped and pasted verbatim), ranting about the paparazzi's work and invasion of her privacy.

"For the record I was not thrown off anybodys yacht in Cannes , occasionally I drink wine with lunch and yes i swim topless , this in my book is not embarrasing behaviour," she wrote. "I'm 23 years old it's not my fault if photographers follow me everywhere and need a story to print with their pointless pictures ."

" I wish digital cameras hadn't been invented ," she continued. "On the other hand digital pictures are easier to retouch , so i shouln't complain ."

Although Allen does have a point, the paparazzi may not find her as interesting of a subject if she kept her clothes on!