Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Ashlee Simpson changes name


Ashlee Simpson has decided to change her name to Ashlee Wentz in honor of her recent wedding to Fall Out Boy's Pete Wentz, People reported.

"I think that that's something that a woman should do when they're marrying a man," the singer told People. "It's a tradition that I think is a great tradition."

She said that while she'll go by Ashlee Wentz in her personal life, professionally she'll be Ashlee Simpson-Wentz.

Her new husband said that he let Ashlee choose which name she would go by.

"These decisions with Ashlee and her name are all completely up to Ashlee," Wentz said. "I want her to do these kinds of things the way she wants to do them."

But he did say he was flattered by her decision to take his name.

"Oh man, I was like upgrade me! You know what I'm saying? The Wentz family, our Christmas card just got upgraded!" he added. "It feels insane. It feels unreal."