Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Officially Splits For Avril Lavigne


At the young age of only 25 and citing irreconcilable differences (code for we just want a divorce) Avril Lavigne has made it official by filing for divorce from rocker husband and friend since high school Deryck Whibley. Separation was official on September 4th. By December and New Years Eve Avril will once again be able celebrate being a free woman.

The couple had been married two years.

Lavigne has made a statement. “Deryck and I have been together for 6 and a half years. We have been friends since I was 17, started dating when I was 19, and married when I was 21. I am grateful for our time together, and I am grateful and blessed for our remaining friendship,”

In response, 29 year old Deryck posted to his bands (Sum 41) web site, "Our decision to part ways is amicable and she holds a special place in my heart and forever will be a great and amazing friend."

Lavigne did not ask for spousal support and indicated she does not want to have to pay Whibley any money.

When this story broke in September their was some obvious bitterness that seems to have blown over.

Yet another fairy tale ending met by the reality that the more you earn, the harder it is to find love.