Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

IronMan 2 - War Machine!


The poster says it all. War Machine will make his first appearance on film in Iron Man 2. Oh... and it arrives in theaters May 7th 2010.

If you are not up on your Marvel Universe characters, War Machine is Tony Stark's military buddy Rhody. Don Cheadle replaces actor Terrence Howard as Rhody in Iron Man 2. Says Cheadle about the change, "The sort of ancillary buzz around it was kind of weird, kind of strange. Terrence is a friend of mine. But the actual playing it, I just felt like it was my role. I wasn't made to feel like I had to sort of take care of what was done before. I really feel like I could make it my own."

The War Machine armor is unlike Iron Man's. War Machine is built for combat, steeped in wrist mounted and shoulder mounted firepower.