Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Kate Beckinsale Struggles As Sexiest Woman Alive


Esquire's November Issue tells it all... Kate Beckinsale is the sexiest woman alive.

For Kate Beckinsale, the title of sexiest woman alive is one she doesn't relish. Last month when Esquire Magazine announced the title previously held by Halle Berry, was being bestowed on Kate Beckinsale, she immediately wrestled with the notion of it. "If you're any kind of a human, you know the title is utterly ludicrous. But I like the idea of it, too. I do. I'm feeling that I must earn this. I need to go out and become much better at pole dancing or something."

Kate hasn't quite got the modesty act down. Despite her public display of modesty over the title, her Esquire photo-shoot indicates Kate is actually quite comfortable with her title. Check it out.





And still Kate tries to play the whole thing off. "It's such a nice thing to happen and then immediately it's mortifying. Somebody came up to me in the street and went 'are you the sexiest woman alive?' And I went 'yes,' and then I thought, 'Errrggh I can't say yes to that!'"
"I should be shot on sight for that, it's awful!"

No problem Kate. You look hot. Accept it. I know it's hard, but really, if you think about it. It's a tough job but you are up to the task.