Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

PCM Review: Poo Log App for iPhone and iPod Touch


I recently had the opportunity to review an application for the iPhone and iPod touch called the Poo Log! Trust me, readers, it is exactly what it sounds like, the app allows you to record your bowel movements, down to size and shape, to find out more about your innner digestive workings! The app is based upon the best-selling book "What's Your Poo Telling You" by Josh Richman and Anish Sheth, MD.

Believe me it is certainly not the easiest task to take the time and effort to want to describe in detail, your own excrement, however I was surprised to learn quite a few legimate medical facts (followed by giggles) in the process! The app was simple to use, but I did feel a bit strange carrying the iPhone with me to the restroom each time that certain urge came on! For fans of bathroom humor, and those that want to learn some nifty facts this app is certainly worth checking out, however it may get a little "wiped" out after the first couple trips!