Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Beauty Watch: A Golden Glow + Jergens Natural Glow Review

Happy First Day of August!!!

I can't believe summer is almost over. For some, school will start in a couple of weeks and for others, it may have already started. :/

But despite our summer almost coming to a close, we still have a lot of time to hit the beach (or the pool), read new books and magazines, do absolutely nothing, sleep in 'til 12... basically do whatever you want to do. ;)

For a lot of people, summer means being tan, right? I love being tan, but I've never tried going to tanning salons (and I'm not sure if I ever will), and I also don't like staying under the sun for too long. Luckily, there are ways to get a "healthy-looking tan without the sun". :)

Photobucket

I achieve my tan by swimming and using tanning lotion. I haven't been working too much on maintaining it though, mainly because I have to go out there and try some other brands.

Here are some products People recommend:

1. For Instant Tint: St. Tropez Wash Off Dark Instant Glow Body Lotion, $18


2. Gradual Color: L'Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze Clear Self-Tanning Gel, $10.49

product image

3. Bronzing Blush: Estee Lauder Limited Edition Bronze Goddess Sea Star Bronzing Blush, $34


4. Face&Body Wipes: Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta Glow Pad Anti-Aging Exfoliating Self-Tanner with Active Vitamin D, $34 for 20 towelettes


Have you used any of these tanning products? Which of these do you recommend?

The tanning lotion I use is Jergens Natural Glow:

Jergens Natural Glow...

I like this lotion because it helps me keep my tan all-year round. At first, the smell is a bit off, but I got used to it, and it will definitely grow on you.

The thing that I dreaded about using this is waiting for it to dry - it takes quite some time. And I always used to bend my arms, so there was this huge white patch on my arm (the other side of my elbow... is that what it's called?). Yup, not good. And you have to make sure that you always wash your hands after!


I also use their face tanning moisturizer. It works the same way as the body lotion.

I don't really know the actual price, but I'm pretty sure it has to be under $10.

All in all: This is a good tanning lotion to start with. Very affordable, and easy to use. Once you get the hang of this lotion, you can probably move on to another brand if you wish.

Oh, and I think they repackaged this line, so they probably don't look like those photos above anymore, haha. I just picked those photos because that's the packaging I had. ;)

Have you used Jergens Natural Glow tanning lotion? What did you think of it? Any brands not mentioned here that you can recommend?

Have a fabulous first week of August, everyone! :D

***images from Google***