Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Tasty Tuesday: Apple Cinnamon Muffins

Hey, guys!

I hope you are all having a good week! :)

A few months ago, I got a recipe for Apple Cinnamon Muffins from the lovely Sunny&Star. They looked sooooo good, and I instantly knew I had to give it a try. So here is my attempt at making Apple Cinnamon Muffins.

What you need:

Photobucket

2 cups all-purpose flour

3 tsp baking powder

1/2 tsp salt

1 cup white sugar

2 1/2 tsp cinnamon

Photobucket

1 tsp vanilla

1/4 cup oil

1 cup milk

1 egg

Photobucket

And of course, 2 apples! ;)

What to do:

- Preheat oven to 425 degrees fahrenheit.

- In a small bowl, beat egg with fork. Stir in milk, vanilla, and oil.

- In a large bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and sugar. Make a well in the center. Quickly mix in the liquid mixture with a fork. Do not overbeat.

- Peel, core, and grate the apples. Stir into the mixture.

Okay, here's where I made a little change because I made the mistake of peeling and coring the apple first. I realized that it would bruise since I won't need it 'til later on, so I put the apples in a bowl of cold water... it made it too soft and mushy to grate. Whooops.

So, I ended up slicing the apples into tiny cubes:

Photobucket

- Fill cups 3/4's of the way full

- Turn oven to 400 degrees fahrenheit

I baked mine for about 15 to 20 minutes.
(or until golden... oven temperatures may differ - just make sure they don't burn, haha)

Photobucket

- Cool and serve.

Photobucket

The house smelled sooooo good while the muffins were baking!

My muffins had a little bit of crunch because I cubed the apples instead of grating them, haha.

Next time, I definitely won't make the mistake of peeling the apples first. ;)

These are perfect to snack on at night, and are very easy to grab in the morning when you're rushing out the door. :)

Have you tried making muffins? Do you have a favorite recipe?

Thanks again to Sunny&Star for sharing this recipe on their blog! :D