Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Sephora Beauty Insider: Birthday Gift :)

Hey, guys!

I hope you are all having a great weekend!

I celebrated my 21st birthday last July 4th, and even though I'm not a little girl anymore, I still get excited for my birthday every year, haha. ;)

One thing I look forward to every year is getting my Sephora Beauty Insider birthday gift!

Photobucket

Yayyyy!!!

Photobucket

I got a Philosophy Vanilla Birthday Cake shampoo, shower gel, and bubble bath. :)

It smells amazing - I love it!

I've only used it as a shower gel, but I think I'll try using it as a shampoo too.

It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. A little goes a long way - it lathers up really well. It's a really good shower gel, so I'm pretty sure it will be amazing as a shampoo and bubble bath too.

I will definitely buy this when I am finished with the one I have. :)

I also got some extra goodies: BareMinerals samples!

Photobucket

The salesperson who helped me was so nice -- she gave me these samples as an extra birthday gift! :)

Photobucket

Here are the contents of the sample package:

Photobucket

BareMinerals Purely Nourishing Moisturizer, a cute and tiny BareMinerals brush, BareMinerals Original SPF 15 Foundation in Medium Beige (N20), and BareMinerals Mineral Veil.

I love Sephora!

Are you a Sephora Beauty Insider? Did you get your birthday gift for the year yet? Have you tried any of the products above?

P.S. You may have noticed -- I changed my blog design! I am loving the new look because it's so me, haha. I hope you guys like it too! :)