Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

IMATS: Royal&Langnickel Goodies :)

Happy Friday!

About a month and two weeks ago, the beauty world here in Los Angeles has been all abuzz with talk of who went to IMATS, what they saw, and what they got. :)

Photobucket

You can get these pretty (and sturdy!) bags at every entrance. Having the bags made it easy to carry around the makeup products, samples, and brochures I got.

I mentioned before that Royal&Langnickel had an event for bloggers the day before IMATS. And even though I wasn't able to attend their event, Mary Anne from Royal&Langnickel still gave me the goodie bag for bloggers. Me = very happy. :D

Here's what I got:

Photobucket

Inside the bag was a SILK brow/lash brush, a makeup brush set (!!!), and a USB with pictures from the blogger event.

Photobucket

Isn't it beautiful?!

I can't believe I have a new makeup brush set -- and I didn't even have to spend a dime!

Photobucket

Aaaahhhh, I'm still giddy with excitement just looking at them! ;)

Photobucket

*Sigh* Just getting these was enough for me -- totally made the day worth it.

I love them so much and I think they're so beautiful that I haven't even used them yet, haha! I want to keep them beautiful forever. ;) But I will start using them, and then perhaps I will write a review for you guys. :)

Photobucket

Such a pretty USB!

Photobucket

And I also got a brow/lash brush -- can this goodie bag get any better?!

Well, yes it can...

I was going through the bag (which I should mention is a really good bag -- it's sleek and spacious, definitely something I would use possibly for school or something else)... okay anyway, I took out my brushes and the USB, the bag should've been empty, but there was something else inside... so I thought it was a stray something from my sister's stuff that somehow found its way to the bag. I was wrong -- the goodie bag definitely got even better!

Photobucket

I also got a GLAMCOR Professional Performance Primer!

Photobucket

I will definitely make a review post on this too. :)

Have you tried GLAMCOR Performance Primer? Have you bought anything from Royal&Langnickel? If you've attended IMATS, did you get any awesome freebies?

If IMATS comes to a place near you, it's a really good idea to try and get a ticket for it. You'll have fun -- especially if you loooove makeup and even if you are just starting out with trying different brands. Plus, you'll get a lot of amazing products at an affordable price or even for free!

Here are links to my IMATS Los Angeles posts:


I wish all of you a peaceful and relaxing weekend! :D