Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

The Sopranos Final episode

The ending of this show was completely frustrating. If he had been trying to go with the artistic approach he really picked the wrong episode to try it out on. We as viewers deserved some sort of visual closure after all those invested years. It is almost like...hey guys! Pick your own ending! I have been a viewer of this show for majority of the six seasons it has been on the air, and i feel that this ending of it all was a bit of a let down, but this article really sums up how it went down. I swear I truly was about the kick the TV, it was one of those let out a scream followed by a string of curse words T.V moments...lol. Maybe it will grow on me with time...I am interested to hear everyone else point of view, and I am glad to hear I am not the only one who thought my cable went out..haha. I can just imagine a few million people all thinking that at the same moment...just wild I say!

I am reading today, about all the cancellations of HBO and criticisms flooding the message boards, I think that I would be right there along with them, if it were not for Big Love starting tonight, damn I must be a glutton for punishment.