Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

More Britney mayhem


Britney Spears reportedly scared some Beverly Hills children yesterday after showing up at a neighborhood elementary school around dismissal.

"She was just rambling and confused," a bystander said about Spears. "She said, 'I'm here to pick up my kids.' But then she changed her story and said, 'They aren't my kids; I have a new attorney, and I came to pick them up for her.'"

The bystander astutely added: "All I could think was, 'Who in their right mind would let her pick up their kids?'"

According to Usmagazine.com, news of the singer's "scantily clad" appearance quickly spread through the school. "Some of the kids were freaked out," a school source told the website.

Spears was directed toward a back entrance, although the children she said she was supposed to pick up never materialized, and she eventually left by car, alone.