Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Nicolas Cage: Diva or Mr. Nice Guy?

Listen to this! One dramatic accusation from actress Kathleen Turners autobiography was published by the New York Post and the Daily Mail where she trashed Nic Cage. Do you believe this?
"Another co-star who left a lot to be desired was Nicolas Cage, who played my boyfriend and husband in Peggy Sue Got Married.
He caused so many problems. He was arrested twice for drunk-driving and, I think, once for stealing a dog. He'd come across a chihuahua he liked and stuck it in his jacket.”
And now Cage has issued a statement:

"I have never been arrested for anything in my life, nor have I stolen a dog. I am reaching out to my fans -- many of whom are children -- so they know that I do not condone drunk driving or theft. The reason why you've never seen a mug shot of me is because it does not exist."