Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Scarlett Johansson - The Singer?


Scarlett Johansson is finishing up work on her music album that is set to be released this May 20th. The album is set to feature 10 covers of Tom Waits songs and is titled Anywhere I Lay My Head . Scarlett has said :

I’ve always been a huge fan of Tom Waits and I had this kind of golden opportunity to make an album however I wanted and it’s kind of a dream chance. … Originally I thought that I would do an album of standards and I wanted to include a Tom Waits song. And I don’t know, I thought maybe everybody does standards, and so, I see Tom Waits as being kind of a composer of modern standards and so it seemed appropriate that I could interpret his songs. Obviously, it’s not an album where I’m trying to sound like him. It would be impossible. He writes such beautiful songs and incredible melodies and they’re so cinematic and kind of open-ended so I felt like it would be something that I could be inspired by.

The actress spent five weeks recording last spring and the guitarist of the band, The Yeah Yeah Yeahs is also featured on the record. We are very curious.