Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Sarah Michelle Gellar is Back as Alice !




This quote was taken from the lips of actress Sarah Michelle Gellar as talks of her starring as Alice in Alice in Wonderland have been swirling around the media. We are excited!


“It’s a passion project of mine. It’s a story that I’d love to see. I’m fearful at this rate that I’m going to be the Queen of Hearts because I’m going to be too old to be Alice. It’s something I’d really like to see done. And unfortunately, it was the victim of regime change in the studio. (But) contrary to what you may have read, it’s still my project. So to all those Alice fans, I’m not giving up. Because I believe there is such a beautiful, crazy, cool, twisted story to be told there, and if I have to get down and write it myself one of these days, I may have to…”