Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Eesha Koppikhar - A latest man in her hot life

isha_koppikar sexy bollywood actress



Apart from adding and extra E and H to her name, Eesha Koppikhar has also added an extra T in her life, it’s none other than the latest man in her hot life- Timmy Narang.


When quizzed about her relationship with Timmy, Eesha reveals, “Okay I’m blushing beetroot red now! We realized we shared similar interests and dislikes, we go to the same gym, we hit it off instantly.”


When Eesha is reminded of Timmy’s playboy nature, she gets defensive and says, “See everybody has a past, but people change.I guess these things matter when you don’t know the person, but when you do, there’s no before or thereafter. I wouldn’t evaluate anybody based on his past. All I can say is, I’m very happy with him. My search has ended.”


So do we see the new couple walking down the aisle anytime soon? “Not yet, we’re just happy being with each other at the moment,” she adds.
Technorati Tags: , , , , , ,