Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Naomi Campbell to Retire


During New York fashion week, 38 year old model, Naomi Campbell has decided to discuss her retirement. She is commenting often that she will not retire from the fashion industry until more black women are being used in the industry. Is that a threat?


Though she has been considering retiring lately because more designers are using more models with a variety of ethnic backgrounds.


Campbell says, “This time the designers and editors have stepped it up. I feel positive. That means I can go soon. “My gut instinct is to get women of colour out there whether I’m still in fashion or not. I’ll be very happy when I’m 55 years old to pick up a magazine and see a lovely spread with a black woman. Then I’ll know I didn’t work for all these years only to see it go backwards.”

We think that her retirement is based fully on her lack of work. Nobody in their right mind wants to get hit in the head with a Blackberry, gezzzz.