Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Jenna's Having Twins


Adult film star Jenna Jameson and Ultimate Fighting boyfriend Tito Ortiz, are expecting twins. Jenna had a doctors appointment today and this is what she wrote on her blog afterward.

"Yes everyone, I can officially confirm that Tito and I are expecting twins! I had my second ultrasound today and was greeted by two big healthy babies with pounding hearts. I can't even express the extreme serenity that came over me once I saw my children inside me. It has been my dream to have children for an extremely long time, and I truly feel like finally... the time is right and god has blessed me. I have never felt more like a woman, or more alive.

Tito is happier than I have ever seen him, it is so fulfilling to see him so proud. He looked me in the eye today after our doctors appointment and said "I'm the luckiest man on earth... thank you for having my babies". I cried."

It seems like everyone in Hollywood is having twins these days! Other celebrities to parent twins are Brad and Angelina, Jennifer Lopez, Dennis Quaid, P Diddy, and Julia Roberts. For a more complete list of Hollywood twins click here.