Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Christina's Baby was Unexpected


During an interview with Marie Claire magazine singer Christina Aguilera states that the baby conception came as shocker for herself and husband Jordan Bratman. Christina says she was just starting her Back to Basics tour and the couple were planning on trying to start a family once the tour reached its' conclusion. The singer even went on to explain (not in graphic detail) how the baby was conceived. She believes that she became pregnant when her hubby came to visit her in Georgetown, during on of her breaks during the tour. She was a bit worried for her health throughout the rest of the tour, and she did not want to make fans uncomfortable, by making them worry. Christina states:
"I didn't want to make the audience uncomfortable, like, 'Pregnant lady onstage! Is she going to be okay?' But I had to announce it to my band and my dancers, because I wanted to make sure they had my back."

As if her die-hard fans hadn't already figured thing out by that point!