Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Another Celeb Divorce..


Debbie Matenopoulos, host of E!'s Daily 10, has separated from her husband of five years, music exec Jay Faires. Matenopoulos, a two time Emmy nominee and former co-host of The View is pretty upset! That's not even the worst of it though. Guess what happened? She apparently found out on the Internet along with his request to deny her spousal support. OUCH! People reports that she said:
"I am extremely saddened by the dissolution of my seven-year relationship with my husband. I am not a proponent of divorce and I believe in working things out. So you can only imagine my extreme sadness and disillusionment when I was informed of my husband's divorce proceedings, much like you were, by reading them online."