Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Scarlet Johansson vs. Lindsay Lohan: It's ON!

Photo Credit: Bedazzled

Never knew that these two even knew of one another, let alone were in a feud, but...

US Magazine reports that Scarlett Johansson doesn't know why Lindsay Lohan doesn't like her.

"I really don’t know that person. I only met her, like, three times," says the actress, 23, who lost the lead role in The Parent Trap to Lohan when she was 13. (And, clearly, ScarJo is all the worse for it...[/sarcasm])

Lohan famously scrawled vulgar words about the actress on a Big Apple bathroom stall 2½ years ago. (Hint: The word rhymed with "runt").

"That's what I heard," Johansson says of the incident. "I don’t know what the motivation was behind that. I remember it was something really vulgar — I mean, shockingly so, like, 'Whoa, what, who are you?'"

Not everyone in Hollywood has a beef with the actress. Woody Allen once called Scarlet his muse (which, we'll remember, is what he also called Diane Keaton and Mia Farrow, and we see how well THOSE turned out...).

But the Vicky Cristina Barcelona star said, "I don't inspire that work that Woody does. I'm just lucky to fit into the 'young woman' category in his movies. But make no mistake, I know that if it wasn't me, it would be someone else."

Another Johansson fan? Katy Perry, who penned the tune "I Kissed a Girl" after her.

"I had no idea [about the song] -- I should get a cut!" she says. "That's flattering, but my lips are kind of taken."

Asked how she met husband Ryan Reynolds (whom she began dating last year), she says, "Nobody knows. It's private. It's our story."