Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Just Sayin'...

Brad Pitt is appearing on the Oprah Winfrey show today! Pitt opens up to Oprah about partner Angelina Jolie and their six kids. The Curious Case of Benjamin Button costar Cate Blanchett will also be on the show. Here's a little preview of what Brad is talking about:

On how fatherhood has changed him: “[I'm] tough as nails. I’m impervious to poo, snot, urine, vomit. You can’t get me. You cannot break me down.”

On quick outings being a thing of the past: “We don’t go to the mall. It’s like a half-an-hour just to get everyone buckled in and make sure they’ve got their snacks, and Z.Z. [Zahara, 3] has got a blanket and Shiloh’s got her silky. Angie’s militant about it. She’s right on top of it. Thank God, because I’m always forgetting something.”