Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Britney Spears Like You've Never Seen Her..

This candid moment comes from Britney: For the Record, a documentary airing Sunday, Nov. 30, at 10 pm/ET, exclusively on MTV. She makes her pals laugh by poking fun of her dad. We certainly haven't seen Britney happy and fun-loving like this lately.



"I wanted to make this film because I started to feel like I wasn't being seen in the light that I wanted to be seen in," Spears has said of her involvement in the exposé. "This is an opportunity to set the record straight and talk about what I've been through and where I'm headed."

The 90- minute, all-access look at Spears' world includes behind-the-scenes looks at Britney recording her new album, Circus, preparing for her appearance at this year's MTV Video Music Awards, and much more.