Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

AP Names Tina Fey Entertainer of the Year


The AP has announced its entertainer of the year. Tina Fey! I don't recall getting a vote on this! Tina Fey? Are you kidding me? Not Kitt Badlove? I'm equally as entertaining! Just ask my co-writers on staff. Actually the AP voting is made by Newspaper editors and broadcast producers.


While I didn't care for Tina's false caricature of Sarah Palin this year, I must reluctantly agree... Tina has it going on this year. And even if 30 Rock isn't spot on this season, Tina has doubled up on exposure through SNL to give her the street cred she deserves. At age 38 Tina has hit stride in the past few years with TV and film.


The runners up this year were Robert Downey Jr. and Heath Leger. Just remember... Next year is the year of Kitt Badlove.