Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Blind Items: I just work here...

I used to love these things when I was younger...I read the Daily News' Gatecrasher almost religiously when I first came back into town from college, and I've always wanted to do something similar for whoever I was writing for at the time.

Well, now's as good a time as any...

---
From ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER:
I guess this actor is considered an A list television actor although honestly, it is just the name of the show everyone remembers. Anyway, our actor spends about 5 hours a week every week at local hospitals reading to kids who are there and playing games with them.
MY GUESS: Jason Alexander. Jerry is too self-centered, and then there was that whole unfortch incident with Michael Richards a few years back...

From CRAZY DAYS AND NIGHTS:
What married, Academy Award nominated actress is involved in an affair with a married director from one of her latest films?
MY GUESS: Helen Mirren. That saucy silver fox!