Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Emma Roberts Has a Crush on Johnny Depp!

Talk show host Bonnie Hunt sits down with 18-year old actress Emma Roberts to discuss her new movie, “Hotel for Dogs,” her fascination with “The Hills” and Johnny Depp, on “The Bonnie Hunt Show,” airing Monday, January 19 (syndicated / log on to bonniehunt.com for stations and times).

Actress Emma Roberts stops by “The Bonnie Hunt Show” to discuss her new movie “Hotel for Dogs” but discovers she and Bonnie are both confused over MTV’s reality show, “The Hills.”

“I started watching ‘The City’ which I think is better,” Emma tells Bonnie. “But ‘The Hills’ I don’t really understand because I think everyone knows it is fake except for LC because she is the only one crying in every episode. I feel bad I’m like, ‘She is always crying and no one else is. Maybe she doesn’t know it’s fake.”

Bonnie laughs, “That is a fantastic theory and very funny too!”

Roberts continues, “It’s not how people in LA really live. I would like to state that fact. They make us all look really bad. We’re not all like that I promise! We’re better than that.”

Bonnie also speaks with Roberts about growing up in the industry with a famous father and aunt and how her mom hesitated letting her get into the business. Emma reveals she had to convince her mom to let her audition for the role of Johnny Depp’s daughter in the movie “Blow” which she ended up getting. Roberts admits, “At the time I didn’t realize it was a big deal and then years later ‘Pirates of the Caribbean’ came out and I was like, ‘Oh my god I love him!”