Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Jay-Z's Racist Rant at the Inaugural Ball.

Here is Jay-Z's & Young Jeezy's racist rant at the Inaugural Ball. I'm not sure what else there is to add.
Young Jeezy:"I know ya'll thanking a lot of people right now...I want to thank two people. I want to thank the mother****er overseas that threw two shoes at George Bush, and I want to thank the mother****ers who helped them move they s*** up out the White House. Get it moving b*tch! My president is mother****ing black!"

Jay-Z: "My president is black, in fact he's half white/So even in a racist mind he's half right/If you've got a racist mind it's alright/My president is black, but his house is all white!"


"...never thought I'd say this s***, baby I'm good. you can keep your p**** because I don't want no more Bush. no more war. no more iraq. no more white lies, my president is black"

"...no more white lies, my president is black!..."
and the crowd in the club repeated his last line over and over again.
I added the Foxnews bit on the video, as it was the only news outlet that reported it. I'm hoping Obama's election has brought a new era on race relations in this country. I'm also hoping that someone tells Jay-Z about this development.
Lose the hate, dude.