Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Deepika knows what the truth is - Ranbir

deepika-ranbir

Ranbir Kapoor has been in news for both professional and personal reasons and especially for the supposed tiffs with the sassy girlfriend Deepika Padukone, due to his closeness with Salman Khan’s girlfriend Katrina Kaif. But when quizzed, the actor lambasted all these speculations and revealed that he and Deepika are going smooth, but admits that such gossips have bothered him. “It bothers me when my personal life is being spoken about, but I tell you that these are all rumors. My family and Deepika know what the truth is (about his relationship with Katrina) and there is nothing to clarify to anyone. Deepika and I are with each other. With her, the relationship is so effortless that it is really great to have her in my life,” he says.


Ranbir continues,” I would like to add, that for me, my career and family tops my priority list. I want to be remembered as an actor and not as somebody’s boyfriend or the one who had affairs with some beautiful women.” Ask him about Katrina, his co-star in two films Rajniti and Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani, and Ranbir shoots off, “She is a dear friend of mine and I think she is beautiful. I have seen how much work she puts in for her films. No wonder, she has reached where she is now. She is doing everything right.” he ends.
Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , ,