Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

PCM's Kristyn puts the iPhone Jeopardy App to the test!


I recently had the opportunity to review the Jeopardy app for the Apple iPhone and I have to say that I am definitely impressed. You can tell that a lot of time and energy went into to developing the game show application that was as realistic to the the actual television show as possible. I had multiple heads turn my way when the classic Jeopardy theme song began blaring out of my phone, mind you this is before I figured out how to control the sound settings....lol!

Actual game play for this app runs quite similar to the actual show, right down to allowing players to scrawl their own names on the board, and wager enormorous sums of money on a hunch. There were tons of categories and unique questions and in the several times that I have played I have yet to recieve the same category or question. I am just glad that they offer mulitple choice for answers, or else I would have been out quite a few times! This app is definitely recommended for longtime fans of the classic gameshow, and anyone who enjoys a fun trivia challenge!

Glad I had the opportunity to check it out and look forward to reviewing more cool apps for the iPhone in the future!

Click here to give it a try for yourselves!