Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

PR.Com Chats With Nicole Scherzinger from The Pussycat Dolls!

Check out some brief Q&A with a link to the entire article from PR.Com when Allison Kugel interviewed Nicole Scherzinger from The Pussycat Dolls!

PR.com: Tell me how The Pussycat Dolls ended up getting on the Britney Spears Circus tour.
Nicole Scherzinger (The Pussycat Dolls): We just have really dope people and she’s got dope people, and they thought it was a really genius idea to put us together. It’s like the biggest tour this year. It’s so awesome for us to be able to have the opportunity to be here on tour with Britney.

PR.com: Tell me about The Pussycat Dolls on tour. What can fans expect during shows?
Nicole Scherzinger (The Pussycat Dolls): The Pussycat Dolls on stage are pretty fierce! We’re a full live show. We’re working and you got to get up and work. We’re all about connecting with the audience and having a good time. It’s crazy, live singing and crazy, live dancing full out, full throttle and a lot of stamina and energy. It’s very interactive and undeniable. We make you get up on your feet. In the end, I don’t care who you are, hopefully we’ve won you over (laughs).

PR.com: I heard that you said you’d be afraid to challenge Britney Spears to a dance-off.
Nicole Scherzinger (The Pussycat Dolls): I was doing an interview the other day and they were like, “Would you challenge Britney Spears to a dance-off?” And I was like, “No! I’m not going to challenge Britney Spears to a dance-off!” And then I read everywhere saying I’m afraid to challenge Britney Spears to a dance-off. I’m a cool chick, man. I’m not going to challenge Britney Spears to a dance-off. I’m on tour with her! We can dance together (laughs).

More of this interview here...