Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

What Do You Think About Miss California?

It all started when gossip blogger Perez Hilton was chosen to ask Miss California Carrie Prejean a question, and proceeded to inquire about her views on same-sex marriage. She answered that it was "great" that the option is available in some states, but that "in my country and in my family, I believe that a marriage should be between a man and a woman -- no offense to anyone out there." In her country? Don't we all live in The United States?





Hilton has proceeded to go on a media blitz attacking her and she's all over the Internet. Gay rights activist groups have spoken out against her as well. NOTE: Miss California didn't win the competition. Miss North Carolina actually won the crown! Did you know that? Poor gal, the media isn't bothering to really discuss her!

The beauty queen also went on Billy Bush's radio show on Monday, saying she believes her comment on gay marriage "cost me my crown," but she "wouldn't have had it any other way. I said what I feel."

What are your thoughts on this controversy? It seems people are split about her answer depending on their stance about the issue of gay marriage. Miss California was both booed and cheered for her answer.