Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Academy Awards: What will the stars wear?

Happy Wednesday! :D

I was planning to share some movie trailers with you guys, but for some reason, Blogger won't accept Youtube videos... hmmmm, I wonder why.

But anyway, while I figure that out, let's try and figure out what the stars will wear to Sunday's Academy Awards! :)

Amy Adams:


Possible choices: a black Carolina Herrera or a soft dove gray Elie Saab Haute Couture creation

My pick: I like the Elie Saab dress.
You?

Anne Hathaway:


Possible choices: silver, beaded Oscar de la Renta or a crystal and tulle Marchesa dress

My pick: This is the Oscars, I say the Marchesa dress!
You?

Gwyneth Paltrow:


Possible choices: steel-gray, one-shoulder Donna Karan or ombre feathered and beaded Pabal Gurung dress

My pick: I think Gwyneth would look great in either one... I can't pick, haha.
You?

Halle Berry:


Possible choices: a beaded, black Elie Saab Haute Couture dress or a yellow Zuhair Murad Haute Couture column

My pick: I see Halle wearing the first one more than the second... but, the yellow dress is sooooo beautiful (okay, I'm biased, yellow is my favorite color, haha). I wish someone would wear yellow to the Oscars, I haven't seen a beautiful yellow frock (that shade) on the red carpet in ages.
You?

Michelle Williams:


Possible choices: a shimmering gold Jason Wu or a daisy-bedecked Valentino dress

My pick: Really, either one of these two will be much, much better than the dress she wore to the Golden Globes. I like the simple elegance of the Jason Wu dress, but the Valentino gown has spunk.
You?

Natalie Portman:


Possible choices: pink Dior Haute Couture or a silver Chanel Haute Couture dress

My pick: Chanel!

You?

Nicole Kidman:


Possible choices: gold and black L'Wren Scott column or a patterned and beaded Oscar de la Renta dress

My pick: Hmmm... I don't know, maybe the Oscar de la Renta?

You?

Reese Witherspoon:


Possible choices: a red and gold Jason Wu creation or a structured black Marchesa

My pick: Jason Wu!

You?

Mandy Moore:


Possible choices: a full-skirted black Monique Lhuillier or a satin Jenny Packham gown

My pick: Monique Lhuillier! I like the color of the Jenny Packham dress, but it looks a little all-over-the-place and Mandy already wore blue to the Golden Globes.

You?

I am definitely excited to see what the celebrities will wear on Sunday, and I'm excited to see who will win big (I am rooting for The King's Speech!). :D

I hope everyone is having a good week!

***images and all info from www.peoplestylewatch.com***