Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

SNOW in CALIFORNIA???

Happy Thursday! :)

Look at the weather forecast for us over here in LA:


"A little afternoon rain"... pretty normal...
"Showers of rain and SNOW" (!!!) SNOW?! In California?

I gotta tell you guys, almost everyone here is smiling, talking about how it's going to snow this weekend. It really is exciting to think that we just might get to experience snow without having to go to Big Bear or Mammoth or to another state where it actually snows. :)

*weather forecast from
www.accuweather.com*

So then, I went on Polyvore to make a "snow day" outfit --- and I had a hard time putting one together! I guess it's because I don't know how to dress for a snow day. :O

How should we dress for snow? What should we wear for that kind of weather?

Finally deciding that I should just turn to my fellow bloggers for advice on snow clothing, I headed over to http://www.hm.com/ to put together what I usually wear when it's cold. :)















I think I'm gonna have to go rummage through my closet and prepare what I will wear on Saturday if it does end up snowing. ;)
------------------------------------------------------------

I also just wanted to share with you guys this amazing photo I saw on http://www.geeksugar.com/:


It's an actual, perfect snowflake!

I hope everyone is having a great Thursday night/ Friday! :)