Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Food: Super Bowl Sunday

Happy Friday!

Doesn't it feel like it took forever for Friday to get here? But that's okay, it's the weekend and it's Super Bowl Sunday!

Okay, I have to admit, I'm really not a football fan because I really don't understand the rules and how to play it and all that (ssshhhh!), but I am a fan of food and I am super excited for Game Day yummyness! :D

Here are ten Super Bowl treats and recipes (that may just make your everyday favorites list):

*click the link to see the recipe*

1. Almost-Famous Spinach-Artichoke Dip



3. Mini Pork Cheeseburgers


4. Caribbean Chicken Wings


5. Alton Brown's Buffalo Wings


6. Melt-In-Your-Mouth Barbecued Ribs


7. Oatmeal Cream Cheese Butterscotch Bars


8. Sarah's PB&J Chocolate Bars


9. S'more Brownies



10. Tres Leches Cake with Mango


Aaaaahhh, now I'm hungry... I'm gonna go ransack my kitchen for something to eat. And I think I'm gonna bake something too... after blog-hopping, of course. ;)

Which of these would you like to try?

Have a fun and food-filled weekend, everyone! :D

***images and recipes courtesy of www.foodnetwork.com***