Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Pretty Little Liars 'Je Suis Une Amie' Episode and Fashion Recap



I'm not sure much happened this episode but it felt exciting when I was watching it. I'm hoping that Spencer and Toby really do team up to uncover some of what's going on. I thought their somewhat budding friendship is sweet--and how great did Spencer look this episode? Love her hair up like that!

I don't know what's up with Spencer's creepazoid brother-in-law, but I can't help thinking that it would be too easy if he really was the killer. Something else is likely up here. Hopefully Spencer's relationship won't get totally ruined before they figure it out.


I also thought Hanna's scenes with Caleb were great (especially the one on the stairs), although homeboy would do well to lay off the straightener. And I'll admit, for a minute there I thought Hanna had happened on A's lair. That would have been exciting. (Did anyone else wonder, when Hanna and Aria were running through the school why they didn't go out the door they came in?)

I don't get this whole Aria's parents having an affair with one another thing. Who cares? And I also don't have much patience for Emily's storyline (not swimming--I want ANSWERS!) or Aria getting all huffy with Hanna. Girl has her reasons!


Toby's Cryptic Letter - Is He Teaching Spencer
Braille While She Teaches Him French?



Pretty Little Liars "Je Suis Une Amie" Fashion


Spencer's overall look was my fave of the night.
Lion's Head Tunic - Foley + Corinna
Jeans - Joe's Jeans
Belt - Anthropologie

Spencer's Cape - Juicy Couture


Jacket - Bebe (similar)
Shirt - Guess by Marciano
Jeans - Joe's Jeans
Boots - Aldo
Earrings and Ring - Rachel Roy
OR by Oryany Studded Leather Hobo

 
Dress -  Free People
Jacket - Danier
Boots - Sendra

Aria's leopard print cardigan is by Betsey Johnson


What did you think of the episode?
What was your favourite look?


Photos ABC Family