Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Are they related???

Hi, everyone!

How was your Monday?

I just wanted to post something fun for today. I saw an article on Yahoo! about celebrities who look like they could be siblings, and then I went on http://www.usmagazine.com/ and I saw another photo gallery about them... so I thought it'd be fun to share it with everyone. :)

1. Lauren Conrad and Kate Middleton

Woah, right?! If Lauren could act and speak with a British accent, she could totally play Kate in the upcoming Lifetime movie William & Kate. Or maybe she can just crash the royal wedding...

2. Minka Kelly and Leighton Meester

From a far, I can't even tell them apart.

3. Nina Dobrev and Victoria Justice

Victoria can seriously be Nina's younger sister.

4. Jordin Sparks and America Ferrera

Their smiles are so alike!

5. Javier Bardem and Jeffrey Dean Morgan

Can I just say... for the longest time, I thought Javier Bardem was the one who played Katherine Heigl's sick fiance in Grey's Anatomy... ooops.

6. Daniel Radcliffe and Elijah Wood

Could it be because we also get Dumbledore and Gandalf mixed up? Haha, sorry, was that even funny? ;P

7. Christian Bale and Peter Facinelli

Haha, here they look alike... but not when Bale's Batman and Peter Facinelli is Carlisle Cullen.

I hope you had fun getting confused with me! To check out more celeb look-alikes, check out Yahoo! and http://www.usmagazine.com/.

Have a great week! :D