Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

ASOS :)

Hey, everyone!

How's your week going?

I've heard all about ASOS from a lot of our fellow bloggers, and I keep trying to remind myself to go and check it out.... but alas, I always forget. Then one day, while I was going through a magazine, I saw this:

Photobucket

And I was like, "Ummm, okay, I definitely have to go check it out... NOW!" So I did, and I even scanned this spread. ;)

Here are some of the pieces that caught my eye:

1. A/Wear Striped Box Tee, $28.69


2. ASOS Piqued Chelsea Scalloped Shift Dress, $80.69

Look at the back! :)


3. ASOS PETITE Knot Waist Shift Dress, $71.72


4. ASOS Longer Length Tailored Belted Shorts, $53.79

I actually like this whole outfit! :)


5. Mardi Jeudi Pleat Short Sleeve Shirt, $215.16



6. ASOS Belted Tunic, $53.79



7. Vero Moda Double Breasted Striped Knit Cardigan, $68.13



8. ASOS Textured Lampshade Skirt, $53.79



9. ASOS Faux Croc Day Bag, $62.76



10. ASOS Wide Brim Fedora Hat, $44.83


Sigh, I wish I could get them all... Haha.

;)

Anyways, I love their pieces. And I love how they have a Petite line! However, you know me and my bargain-loving ways, so I am a bit too unsure about the price... like $44.83 for a fedora hat?

Have you ordered anything from ASOS? Are they worth the price?