Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

50 Cent vs. Kanye West


The epic battle is just days away! With albums dropping the same day, the two biggest rappers in music are prepared to fight their way up the charts to beat eachother out. September 11th will be quite the interesting day for the Bilboard charts, that's for sure!


50 Cent has publicly said, "I'm coming September 11. If Kanye comes that day, he comes that day. That'll be great. I think his people are smart, I think he's smart too ... I think they'll move [their release date]. But I'm coming September 11."


The two best-selling rap artists have been taunting eachother through the media for the past few weeks, but only September 11th will prove one the winner! Who will be the king of hip-hop? Check out their picture above of the latest Rolling Stone cover!