Phen375 Proactol LTD Advanced Health LTD Advanced Health LTD UniqueHoodia Slim Weight Patch

Heidi Montag Confesses to Plastic Surgery


The Hill’s star, twenty-one-year-old Heidi Montag finally confirms that she has undergone a breast augmentation and a rhinoplasty to reduce the size of her nose. In between season two and three of the hit MTV reality show, Montag increased her bra size from a 32A to a 32C.

Heidi claims that she had been taunted from an early age about both her nose and breasts and had consistently been jealous of girls who had a larger chest. According to an Us interview, Montag says that "On the beach, if I was standing next to a girl with big boobs, I’d be like, I hate her!" (Perhaps, this could be the real underlying factor that led to the feud between Heidi and archenemies co-star Lauren Conrad?) In her interview with Us, Heidi also states that one of the reasons she was so troubled by her nose was that "When I looked down, I could see my nose. I couldn’t get away from it!"

Heidi reveals that after surgery it was hard to recover. She claims that she was forbidden to exercise because it could lead to internal bleeding, which must have temporarily put the kibosh on her sex life with now fiancée Spencer Pratt. However, despite the unfortunate side effects, the surgery seem to have been well worth it for both Montag’s self-esteem and the show's ratings.